Beat The Flu and Colds
The lining of the first symptoms of the cold that can be fought with lemonade: chop one lemon and pour two glasses of boiled water in a cup with the lemon. Let it stand for 20 minutes. You don’t need to put sugar. Drink the pot over 1 hour.
During the flu epidemic, it is of great importance to use lemon oil to beat the flu or prevent it. Put one lemon in boiling water and it should stand for one minute, then grind it with a meat grinder (together with the bark, but without the seeds). Add 100 grams of margarine without dairy ingredients and one or two raisins of raisins. The mixture should be stored and used as a putty. As a preventive during the epidemic, the consumption of at least 6-8 sandwiches with pieces of black bread lemon oiled cream is greatly helped.
Effective anti-flu drug
Put one lemon in an oven for 20 minutes. Then cut into half and squeeze the juice into a glass of boiling water. Drink this potion every half hour until the fever stops and until the temperature drops.
To protect yourself from the flu when you are in contact with a diseased person, put one lemon wheel in your mouth and hold until the strong saliva secretion stops.
Against the flu and colds
1. Place three lemons to be sealed in the oven and when they become soft, drain the juice, add two tablespoons of honey and a spoon cognac, also add 250 milliliters of boiled water. Drink the drink hot and smoked sips. Before this, it would be easier to make a batch of soluble herbs (wort, birch leaves, bosel flower or lime tree). When you drink your drink, lie in bed. Depending on the severity of the disease, apply this procedure for 3-6 days.
2. Juice obtained from two lemons, mix with 100 grams of honey, then dissolve these ingredients with three cups of boiled water. You need to drink this potion on the menu. For sinus diseases and rhinitis, it is useful to put a few drops of lemon 5-6 times during the day in the nose. This is a second recipe to beat the flu.
Against a strong cough
1. A cooked lemon will help you a lot – you need to cook for 10 minutes on low heat. Cut the lemon half into the juice, add the 2 tablespoons of glycerin, mix the mixture well and add honey in it to make the cup full. Mix it all well again.
2. In severe and frequent cough attacks: consume 2 tablespoons of the mixture three times a day before meals, and also before bedtime. If the female is strong, but rare and dry – one tablespoon before and after breakfast, lunch and dinner, and obligatory before bedtime. Proportional to this, as the cough intensity decreases, the less you consume from the mixture.
3. In equal proportions, mix the lemon juice powder and honey. Mix the mixture to low heat until a uniform mass is obtained. This medication is particularly appealing to children – it has a pleasant taste and smell. Consume a spoon of syrup several times a day and cough attacks.