The kidneys are vital organs in the body, and their role is to filter blood and eliminate all impurities from the system. Modern unhealthy diets, alcohol consumption, smoking, and hereditary kidney problems can make us to kidney toxicity and their improper function.
The earliest symptom of kidney toxicity is a mild pain in the lower back, which, if left untreated, can lead to the formation of kidney stones or complete kidney failure.
The most common symptoms of kidney failure include:
- a reduced urine amount
- persistent nausea
- fluid retention that causes swellings of your legs, ankles, and feet
- unexplained shortness of breath
- excessive drowsiness or fatigue
- pain or pressure in your chest
Yet, there is a powerful, natural, and safe way to cleanse the kidneys and boost their function, by consuming this potent kidney detox herbal potion.
Here is how to prepare it:
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup grape juice
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger (grated)
Mix the juices of grapes and cranberries in a jar, and then add the ginger, lemon juice, and turmeric powder. Stir well, leave it aside for 30 minutes, and drink it on a daily basis.
This will give excellent effects in terms of the function of the kidneys, due to the powerful beneficial properties of the ingredients:
- Cranberries treat urinary tract diseases, dissolve kidney stones and fight microorganisms.
- The citric acid in lemons prevents the formation of kidney stones and dissolves them.
- The high antioxidant content of grapes effectively treats kidney diseases
- Turmeric fights inflammation in the kidneys and prevents the formation of blood clots and platelets.
- The warming properties of ginger boost the flow of blood and detoxify it
- Consume this natural and delicious juice and you will significantly boost the function of the kidneys by cleansing them from toxins.
Moreover, here are some additional tips to help you lower the risk of developing kidney issues:
- You need to be physically active and fit
- Eat a healthy diet
- Do not smoke
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Make sure you control your body weight
- Do not take over-the-counter pills like non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, regularly
- Regularly check your blood sugar levels
- Monitor your blood pressure