Every human being needs to be aware that it can not continue a normal life without to pay attention to the overall health and the health of the organs separately.
Skin, as the largest organ of the whole body that is in charge of protecting us against any threat, suffers the most damage we can experience. As the skin is also all the time exposed to the interference of the environment, its main enemy is the sun, since it emits ultraviolet rays which are highly harmful to our health. The ultraviolet rays can generate cutaneous deformations, which can be malignant or benign depending on the composition of the cells.
The moles and blackheads
– Garlic – massage Vaseline in the affected area and put the crushed garlic and cover it with a gauze.
– Castor oil and baking soda – create a homogeneous mixture of both ingredients. Apply it on the affected area and then cover with a gauze and leave it to stay all night and then clean the area.
– Apple cider vinegar – put a soaked cotton with ACV on the affected area and fix it with a tape for 8 hours.
The treatments for warts
– Honey: apply honey on the wart and protect it with gauze.
– Apple cider vinegar: put wetted cotton with this vinegar and adhere it to the affected zone with a gaze during the night. Repeat it until eliminating the wart.
– Fig milk: apply fig milk over warts and let stand overnight.
The dark spots
– Lemon: rub a lemon on the affected area twice a day and stay away from the sun.
– Aloe Vera: it is applied on the stain and leaves it to stand for 20 min and then clean it after with lots of water.
– Onion: grated onion should be applied in the affected area for 15 min and then proceed to clean with water.
Use these highly effective treatments, and you will eliminate those skin deformations.